Welcome to Schulz Consulting. We provide advanced support, training , upgrade and troubleshooting services for all levels of Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 (copy of our support agreement) . We offer these services to clients all across the country including Alaska and Hawaii.
My name is Wayne Schulz. I founded the company in the late 1990′s after spending several years managing the consulting department at two top CPA firms. During those years I was the guy who’d be sent out on the front lines to help clients get their software running efficiently.
I’ve been using MAS90 and MAS200 since 1986 when I first joined the CPA world. It’s been my top recommendation for only one reason – clients always told me how much they liked the software.
At Schulz Consulting we specialize in three things:
1. Forming long term relationships with our clients
2. Providing straightforward advice – even when they may not want to hear it or the recommendation is that they NOT buy something that we’re able to offer.
3. Providing advance fixed fee pricing for projects.
All of our services are provided on a fixed basis – including support.
Prior to starting any project we’ll give you a firm price for completing the work. Our clients have told us that this is the way that they prefer to pay their consultants.
The use of a fixed cost also places the burden of understanding YOUR technology issues squarely on our shoulders (where it should be). A fixed price requires that the consultant rendering the work fully understands everything that is to be completed.
All of our consulting is 100% money back guaranteed.
I have a couple firm beliefs about accounting software that I’d like to share – which I think could also be helpful as you evaluate service providers:
- First, we don’t do onesies and twosies. Our firm cannot become an expert in a specific program if we only do one off implementations of that program. So you won’t see us trying to convince you to use a no-name solution that we’ve never worked with before.
What we do have is the best network nationwide of fellow Sage consultants. It was founded in 2005 and there are 27 different firms made up of over 400 employees in 17 different states. The 90 Minds Consulting Group is a collaboration of the top Sage consultants that I’ve met over the last 25 years at conferences, educational meetings and other events.
I’m not afraid to admit if there’s a question that I don’t know the answer too (I think guessing at the answer is more dangerous than admitting you don’t know). In almost all instances if I don’t know the answer one of the other 27 firms in 90Minds will.
- Second, stick with market leaders. While there may be more money for consultants to make representing different accounting products – chasing a higher profit on a sale of software is a bad move for most people. We prefer to stick with tried and true accounting solutions that have the most number of users.
- Third, safety in numbers. It’s not how big your consulting firm is — but how many smart consultants they network with who can help them work through particularly tough problems. We have a tight alliance with over 27 firms across the country. So far as I’m aware this is the only group of it’s kind that focusses on MAS90 and MAS200.
We’ve been supporting all versions of Sage MAS 90 and 200 since 1986 and have been honored by Source Media as one of only 100 Pacesetters. The Pacesetter award is presented to a select few consulting firms who have set themselves apart with innovation, leadership and client satisfaction.
Located in Glastonbury Connecticut, we provide on-site consulting to all of CT, MA, RI and the NY City and Long Island area.
We have clients throughout America including Connecticut, Florida, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Michigan, Oregon, Texas, Alaska and Rhode Island.
We work with both new and existing implementations as well as all add-ons such as Crystal Report Writer, F9, FRX, Starship, etc. Support is provided for all versions of Sage MAS 90 and 200.
What next? If you’d like to schedule a time to speak on the phone – my entire calendar is online and you can schedule a time to talk by clicking the link below.
As a reminder, initial contact is to learn more about your situation, tell you how we can (or can’t) help – and if applicable provide you with the fixed cost of our MAS 90 support program.
Would you like assistance with a Sage EPR MAS 90 or MAS 200 issue? Help is a click away!
Please provide us with some information as requested below. We’ll be happy to review this and call or email you to supply information on the best way to resolve your concern.
Unfortunately due to high demands we are unable to answer free quick questions or requests for free support (we do however offer an unlimited MAS90 & MAS200 phone support agreement for those items).
If you are inquiring about a MAS 90 upgrade we will forward you a link to our upgrade information worksheet after you complete the contact information below.
Thank you for visiting
Upon completing and submitting this form – with all the requested data – someone will contact you within 24 hours. Due to the many inquiries that we receive – we are unfortunately unable to provide free support.
Schulz Consulting offers technical support on a fixed fee basis. We provide your cost ahead of time – BEFORE any time is incurred. We provide you with EXACTLY what that cost covers – BEFORE any time is incurred.
If you have an hourly quote similar to “we think it will be between XX and YY hours — and if it’s less you pay less and more then you pay more” — you do not have a price – you have a guess.