It’s more important than ever for you to keep your Sage 100 system, including the underlying workstations and server, on a supported version.
In June 2018 Sage will retire Sage Exchange Desktop v1.x.
This software is the integration to Sage 100 that:
1. Allows you to save customer credit card info to the Sage Vault
2. Process credit cards within Sage 100
You will use Sage Exchange Desktop if you are doing either of the above.
Since v2013, Sage 100 has NOT stored any credit card data locally. All credit card information is stored off-site in the Sage Vault. Sage Exchange Desktop is a required integration for off-site credit card storage and/or processing.
Here is a list of the current versions of Sage Exchange Desktop used by various Sage 100 versions.
- Sage 100 2015 and earlier – Sage Exchange Desktop 1.0
- Sage 100 2016 PU2 and prior – Sage Exchange Desktop 1.0
- Sage 100 2016 pU3 and later – Sage Exchange Desktop 2.0
- Sage 100 2017 all versions – Sage Exchange Desktop 2.0
Download the latest version from the Sage Exchange Site.