Have you thought about upgrading your Sage 100 or Sage 100c accounting software but aren’t quite sure what steps you’ll need to follow?
In most cases, you’ll work with a Sage partner who will manage the entire upgrade – including configuration, testing, and final conversion.
We’ve created a handy list of upgrade instructions that can be distributed to your internal users, managements and IT department.
While the instructions don’t cover the technical how-to of the upgrade process they do attempt to answer many of the questions commonly asked by users about the upgrade – including:
- What hardware, network and operating systems are supported by the latest version of Sage 100?
- What database is Sage 100 using?
- What are the supported versions of Sage 100?
- How do I backup Sage 100?
- How can I tell what version of Sage 100 is currently installed?
The upgrade instructions are broken into these sections:
Before the upgrade begins
- Critical information
- IT Department
Common Error Messages
Testing (Before Going Live)
The Night Before Go Live
What’s New In Sage 100
Other Frequently Asked Questions
Access a copy of the Sage 100 Upgrade initial instructions