Whenever you are upgrading servers or workstations you should consult the Sage Supported Platform Matrix (SPM) for Sage 100. This document outlines the officially supported operating system and hardware combinations for Sage 100 Standard, Advanced and Premium versions.
Sage offers a separate SPM for each supported version and level of Sage 100.
Helpful Sage 100 technical links regarding operating system compatibility:
- Currently supported versions of Sage 100?
- Is Sage 100 Compatible With Windows 10?
- What Are The Current Supported Platforms for Sage 100 2013 through 2016?
- Consult the technical documents above prior to installing any new hardware or operating systems.
- Upgrade your Sage 100 system each year to ensure compatibility with the latest operating system releases (including minor patches)