Here’s how to convert a #Sage100 ERP customer from #PCCharge to #SagePayments without tears.
1. Obtain a Sage Payments merchant account
2. Flip the switch from PC Charge to Sage Payments within Sage 100 ERP by going to Library Master – Main – Company Maintenance – 3. Servers tab.
3. Go to Accounts Receivable – Setup – Payment Type Maintenance
4. Change each of their existing CC payment types:
- Merchant ID: Terminal ID from their sign up letter
- Merchant Key: From their sign up letter (NOT same as Merchant ID)
- Pre-Authorization Term: Change to 7 days
Note: If you do not change the pre-authorization term to 7 days (which matches Sage’s gateway) then you could see “Authorization Expired” messages.
Sage Payment Services KB: