The Sage 100 ERP 941 form update for 2013 is now available for download.
This update works with versions:
18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124
126.96.36.199 – 4.40. 0.10
188.8.131.52 – 184.108.40.206 (also included in 220.127.116.11)
5.00.1.0 (also included in 5.00.2.0)
- The quarterly tax report variance calculation now includes the additional medicare rate of .9%
- The employee totals verification report no longer prints a difference when an employee has additional medicare wages or tax.
- Additional medicare wages field has been added to the quarterly 941 printing screen.
- In federal eFiling and reporting the correct additional medicare wages populate to the 941 form
941 Form 2013 Changes
- Quarterly 941 Printing has been updated for the 2013 IRS changes to the 941 Form (Rev. January 2013). This update has text, line number and calculation changes to the Report Formats, ‘Entire Form’ ‘Pre-Printed’ and ‘Worksheet’.
- Schedule B has been updated
Note: The pre-printed 941 form and pre-printed schedule B formats have been designed based on the downloaded 941.pdf and schedule B pdf from the IRS web site. If you use the pre-printed form formats the alignment may need to be adjusted or the form may need to be modified.