Did you know that your Sage 100 ERP accounting software has the capability to submit electronic documents (W2, 1099, W3 – and more) directly from data already contained within your system?
The menu option for Federal eFiling and Reporting is found under Payroll Period End.
No more worrying about:
- Proper mailing addresses
- Specific Federal and State due dates
- Determining which filing format is required (MMREF, Magnetic Media, CD, ISCESA, FSET, etc)
- Electronic filing requirements for Federal and State agencies
- Reconciliation forms (may need to be mailed or uploaded to a different address or agency, included in electronic format, different due dates).
- Uploading to website issues (location, method, file format)
- Error handling of malformed electronic files
- Lost filings in the mail
- Fines for late filings (when submitted timely)
Comprehensive W-2 eFiling Includes:
- Complete W-2 filing service including Employee mailing
- Web hosted W-2s
- Fed Filing and ALL State filing as well as many local filings
- Fed, State and Local only filing service
For cost and additional information see Sage 100 ERP eFile Packages