Have you ever had this happen in Sage 100 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 or MAS 200)?
You create any number of graphical forms – only to find that over a period of time some of them never get used. In an effort to clean up your system you try to delete the form(s) via the standard Report Manager process. Upon navigating to the Report Manager you find that your form(s) for some reason (typically we see this with customers who’ve been using the software for quite some time) the form(s) you wish to delete are not present.
Wish there was a way to delete these wayward forms once and for all?
There is — and here’s the answer:
Problem / Description:
How to remove graphical forms (checks, invoices, etc) which do not show in the Sage 100 ERP Report Manager and therefore cannot be removed via standard functionality
* References to the form code must be removed manually:
* Expand Modules, Library Master, and Utilities. Double-click Data File Display and Maintenance (DFDM).
* In the File Name field, select the …\MAS_SYSTEM\SY_ReportSetting.M4T file.
* Delete the key associated with the form code. Repeat this step for the following files:
* In Windows Explorer, browse to the …\MAS90\MAS_xxx\Reports\ folder.
* Delete the folder associated with the form code.
Note: Review the SY_Company file in DFDM and match the Company Key with the company name to determine the correct records to delete. As always, make a backup prior to making changes to files in DFDM.
Date Created: 11/10/12
Created By: WES