Problem / Description:
Payroll is run but for some reason the ACH file from KISSINGER ACH DIRECT is not generated or found in the typical location. Attempting to regenerate or run the ACH report produces “no data”.
You can verify that payroll is run by spot checking some employees in employee maintenance and noticing that they all have indications that they were paid by ACH – typically a number followed by a capital D in the “check number” column.
Provided that you’ve ruled out all other possible causes such as: Payroll not posted, employees not flagged for ACH
Go into Direct Deposit on the Sage 100 Payroll menu
– Direct Deposit Processing
– Resubmit ACH Direct Data (this pulls up a saved copy from the \mas90\ddsave)
– Select the data file to pull back into ACH (usually the date of the payroll).
– Follow instructions on pop up menu which will tell you to run the ACH report
– You should now find your ACH file in the customary location