Sage MAS90 Fixed Assets becomes Sage Fixed Assets FAS 100.
Say that 10 times fast.
From what we can tell this primarily enhances the value for most Fixed Asset users:
- Same underlying product (no change to screens)
- Up to 10,000 assets (was 1,500)
- Up to 3 users (was unlimited)
- Multi-user (which I think it was before)
- Crystal Report writer (which I don’t think was included before but unsure)
The Fixed Assets we have implemented have been mostly trouble free.
In the past one big question was why customers had to pay extra to get a single user NETWORK version of Fixed Assets. The underlying technology was apparently such that Sage actually had to ship a different database or code structure.
Sage also charged extra (now included) for Crystal Reporting.
Now some (all) of that appears to be getting ironed out.