Problem / Description:
Is there a way to manually purge deferred print jobs?
How to manually remove deferred print jobs The way to correct this issue with the default printer is to go to do a complete purge from all files that contain the deferred print.
On the Sage MAS 90 or 200 File menu, click Deferred Printing.
- Select the print job.
- Click the Delete Report button to remove the job from the list.
- In Windows Explorer, browse to the ..\Mas90\Home\Deferred\ folder, and delete all of the .m4d files.
- Browse to the ..\Mas90\Home\Textout\ folder, and delete all of the dpxxx files (xxx = the print job number).
- Browse to the ..\Mas90\Soa\ folder and rename the Sy0def.soa file.
- Browse to the ..\Mas90\Mas_System\ folder, and rename the Sy_Deferred.m4t file.
- On the Sage MAS 90 or 200 File menu, click Deferred Printing. Verify that all deferred print jobs have been removed.
Date Created: June 19, 2012
Created By: Wayne Schulz
Source: Robert Wood/SC
Updated: June 19, 2012