Yesterday one of my customers was upgrading their Starship software to the latest version (12) and they received this updated regarding both the versions that the latest Starship works with and the capabilities of the Starship Link 2.0.
Recall that V-Technologies ceased acting as an Endorsed Partner for Sage just about a year ago when they sent a Valentine to users dated 2/14/11 that they’d be marketing their solution solo.
This latest info from V-Technologies does not contain any information they’ve yet to announce – though I think it’s a nice reminder that Starship Link 2.0 (which we believe is being developed by Sage partner SWK Technologies) is still available for those using Starship.
Here’s the update from V-Technologies:
StarShip v12 is compatible with v4.3 and 4.5. I am also providing some information regarding v4.5 below.
We have a new StarShip Link 2.0 that has many enhancements over the older StarShip Link that is available for Sage MAS 90/200 v4.5. We also have our BOI Direct Interface for MAS v4.5.
1. BOI – this is our direct interface that accesses the shipping data from outside of Shipping Data Entry and is available for $500.00.
2. StarShip Link 2.0 – this is our new interface that provides the same workflow as what you are familiar with now with the original StarShip Link and is available at no extra cost. In addition, we’ve enhanced the interface to include the following:
- Line item integration – retrieves item info to further automate international and LTL shipments
- Field mapping optimization – an easy-to-use interface provides access to modify the default set of field maps and translations
- Access to user-defined fields – from within this utility
- Scale integration from Shipping Data Entry
Our Install service is $695, covers the server and 2 workstations. Prior to the install, you will need to fill out documentation, and faxed it back to 866-478-4922. Once payment is received and documents, a Technical Team member will contact you and go over any additional questions, and set this appointment.