I just hung up the phone with a customer whose MAS90 system would no longer print to Paperless Office after upgrading their workstations to Windows 7.
This in my experience is usually solved by:
- Re-running workstation setup
- Re-running the PDF Install Program
1. Manually install the Amyuni PDF Converter
- Go to the MAS90\Home folder and run PDFInstall.exe
2. Go into Start Menu | Printer and Faxes | and search for the Amyuni PDF Converter
3. Rename the Amyuni PDF Converter as Sage PDF Converter
4. Go into MAS | File | Run and enter PL_ADVANCEDOPTIONS_UI
5. Install the converter and test the converter to see if it initialized properly
Though I’ve found in some cases nothing you try works.
Luckily I found this article in Sage’s knowledgebase which solved not only this issue but serves as a nice summary of many other potential fixes.
So if you’re having trouble printing to Paperless Office with Windows 7 or Windows 2008 – be sure to try this KB entry from Sage.
Note: Windows 7 is not supported on any version of MAS prior to 188.8.131.52. This KB only applies to versions released since 184.108.40.206. 4.30 versions require Program Fix LM4046-T, as well (make sure all the instructions on the download page for LM4046 are followed exactly). 4.40 versions require at least Product Update 1, with LM4045-T, or Product Update 2 or above without Program Fix LM4045. Please view our Supported Platform Matrix for our most currently supported platform.